There are many articles that explain how to convert data from an Excel spreadsheet into a JSON format.
This is because the data in a JSON format can be easily read by a web application. It can also be easily converted back into Excel format if needed.
What’s JSON File Form?
- It is easy for humans to read and write.
- It is easy for machines to parse and generate.
Can Excel generate JSON file?
You would need to use a third-party tool or write a custom script to generate a JSON file from Excel data.
How do I convert an Excel file to JSON?
The process of converting Excel to JSON is fairly simple. You can convert or export excel to json ( xls to json , xlsx to json…)
- the data in the Excel spreadsheet is exported to a CSV file.
- Next, the CSV file is converted to a JSON file using a online converter tool.
- Finally, the JSON file is imported into the web application.
- Using a Free Converter Excel to Json Online:
- Excel To json Converter
The JSON format is very popular for web applications because it is easy to read and understand. It is also easy to convert back to Excel if needed.